Monday, January 14, 2013

Thank You: Dan Pfarr (Bridge for Youth)

This is a huge Thank You to Dan Pfarr, Executive Director of Bridge for Youth

I just met with Dan at the new Lunds grocery store at 12th and Hennepin Avenue.  Dan was responding to my request for help with catching up on my storage expense.  It had lapsed because of my lack of consistent income, and not having yet launched into full fundraising mode.  Actually, I'm still working on how to figure out the logistics on fundraising, not yet having a checking account.  More about that later.

Dan Pfarr, personally mind you, donated $120 cash.  I am so glad for Dan's personal support for me and my project work.  A reminder, Dan was the key person who helped me receive a grant from Micro Grants for my laptop.

He is, on behalf of the Bridge for Youth, has been working on a Youth Technology Project, on which he asked me to participate on a committee.  The project is to use technology to help youth have better access to information and application to resources.  I made the first meeting, which happened to include people from around the country, over the phone.




No comments:

Post a Comment