Sunday, February 19, 2012

Add On Interactive Donates Services

This is a shout out to the folks at Add on Interactive (aka Add on Chat) for donating another 30 days of their service "Live Chat Support" to CSR Direct Services.  I just received word that Anthony at Add on Interactive gave another 30 days of their free trial service to give us time to find a sponsor or donations to cover the expense of this feature for CSR Direct Services.

Two weeks ago I requested they continue the Live Chat Support service on my account while I find financial resources, funding, sponsors, etc, to pay for the continuance of this service.  With the new laptop I was able to purchase (courtesy MicroGrants.net) I'm able, and want to be available to people as they visit the CSR sites, and check out the updates.  At that time, they gave me the 2 week extension, and now another 30 days.  But, they can't (and understandably so) extend it any further, if we can't purchase the services by then.

The Live Chat Support feature will be across all the CSR Sites, and offer help, information to visitors as answers are available.  At present, this feature is available to answer questions about the CSR projects in general.  Information about community services is limited, but follow up to questions unanswered at the time of the Live Chat is available.  If we/I  don't know the answer to a question, I will do my best to find the answer or information about a resource person that does.
For when I'm online and take questions, test out the Live Chat Support.
This image shows when "Live Chat Support" is not available.  Click this image for more contact options.

Thanks again to Add On Interactive for their help!

I have searched around and tried out other chat rooms and services and have found Add on Interactive to be the best company, best services available.  Services to be used by CSR Direct Services from Add On Interactive is and will be:
  • "Live Chat Support" feature on each page, to offer a direct chat resource to answer questions for visitors of CSR sites.
  • "Group Chat" feature to offer group chat rooms for safe public and private chats for socializing and discussion.  Currently, the group chat feature is a free version, and will have more features, better privacy, and added benefits to the CSR community when the upgraded services can be purchased.



No comments:

Post a Comment